Avantec CO-3242-2 Gas-Fired Dual-Deck Conveyor Oven
You may have seen a conveyor oven with two belts before, but you haven't seen it like this. Avantec uses two independent baking chambers combined with a patented airflow system to create consistent, great-baking performance. Designed for operations requiring flexibility for menu options and with medium to medium-high production volume.
The Avantec Co-3242-2 Conveyor Oven contains two decks, which gives you more baking area in a smaller floor space, saving you on the cost of a hood and installation, while increasing your flexibility and capacity.
The Avantec Oven cooks products quickly, efficiently and more consistently through the use of a patented airflow chamber, patented airflow plates and a modulating combustion burner system. As a product moves through the baking chamber, jets of hot air cook the product, creating an even, consistent bake.
- The CO-3242-2 can be combined with another CO-3242-2 for 4 baking decks or with a single-belt CO-3242-1 for 3 decks.
- 32” wide conveyor belt; 42” long baking chamber; Full length of 79”; 35 square feet of floor space.
- Modulating burner increases the energy efficiency of the oven and lowers utility bills by decreasing the oven’s overall gas usage.
- Fully adjustable airflow plates allow you to change the airflow that cooks your products at no additional cost.
- Split belts, product doors and other optional features available to tailor your oven to your individual needs.
- Left to Right or Right to Left Belt Direction
- Available for natural gas or propane.